All work done within the City of Pittsburg limits must be state licensed (licensed plumber, electrician, etc).
- Application for permit for sale and consumption of alcohol on city-owned property. The completed application must be submitted to City Hall no later than 21 days before the date of the event.
- Application for a permit to erect a structure. Application should be submitted with plans and specifications. Also included should be a plot plan where the structure will be located. Application must be filed 72 hours before permit can be granted.
- Application for a permit for demolition of a building. Application fee is $25. Work must be done 30 days from date of submission
- Application for a permit to move a structure.
Parade Permit Application
- Please note all parade rules and ordinances on application.
Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application
- Application for permit to hold an event on city-owned property. Application must be submitted to City Hall no later than 30 days before the date of the event.